Wednesday, March 17, 2010

hosanna!

i pray for patience
but they make me wanna melt their face away.

things have been looking up.
babysitting went well yesterday.
i prayed before it for help & it ended up being almost too easy.
work has been crazy. paperwork overload.
but i asked my boss (who i am half frightened of) to do some of it for me
& she is actually doing it!! booyah.
& my other (totally amazing) boss, who is computer-illiterate
i taught her to use the computer today. mostly how to type up case notes.
praise the Lord!
three grown women in one office ALL USING THE COMPUTER!
amen. amen. amen.

if i can only keep the goodness & sprinkle it elsewhere in my life.
still praying about the future. no answers yet.
still praying about the futuuuuure :nudge nudge wink wink:. no answers/response yet.

i miss my family.
i miss seeing my mom every day.
i even sort of missing seeing my li'l brudder & my older bro bro.
& my turtle and my kitty.


heal my heart & make it clean
open my eyes to the things unseen
show me how to love like You have loved me
break my heart for what breaks Your's
everything i am for Your Kingdom's cause.


No comments: