Monday, April 5, 2010

TNT!

goodies. goodies.

i love mail. i don't love being sick.
i love beautiful weather outside. i don't love letting my emotions out.
i love making relationships right. i don't love the steps to get there.

things have been 50/50 recently. good, really good. & lame, real real lame.
but thankfully the Lord was with me the WHOLE time.
& i needed Him every step.

i signed up for a bunch of free goodies about two-three weeks ago
& they are finally starting to come in. it's great!
i am now an offical member of the "tnt fireworks club".
[here is what was in my member benefits package]


[pictured above: top left is my custom-made TNT notebook. top right is my OFFICIAL & laminated club member card. totally legit! bottom left is where my TNT magnet went. bottom right is my visually stunning TNT fireworks poster.]

this alone made my week.
so, everything else has been downhill.
but you know. it was a high hill. (gotta come down sometime. AM I RIGHT?!?)

allowing the Lord to refine me in many (new) ways has been challenging.
but so so so necessary.
i am so not even close to being refined, but it a process. thankfully.
here's to continuing to let the Lord do as He pleases in my life!
HE IS RISEN!


2 comments:

hannahwiitala said...

You're way more refined that me girl. I'm like a 30 grit sandpaper and you're like a 800 grit! ;)
No. Seriously though.. you have way more of a commitment to following God than most people I know (myself included), and I think you should give yourself a little pat on the back from me to you!

Alexandria said...

come back.
i miss your exciting, funny, quirky posts.


in the midst of my list of blogs...
with everyone trying to portray themselves as artsy and refined and sophisticated and charming and perfect....your title reads "wuzzup homiez?"

it makes me smile everytime :)