Monday, July 19, 2010


yes. all my friends are getting married.
yes. a ton of them are younger than i am.
yes. i feel unsure about my future.
yes. i am excited to see my next step.

so, another wave of looking into my next move.
so many options, so little time.
will someone please just tell me what i should do?

i know the Lord still has my back & will be with whatever He allows to happen and i still wish He would just send me an itinerany of my life.

pretty pumped about my upcoming travels.
mississippi, missouri & seattle.
all in a really short amount of time.
who knows? maybe the Lord will bring up something while i am travelling: future wise.
maybe He wants me to move to seattle. i'd be okay with that.

i am just praying for an open, yet guarded heart.
& a willingness to do whatever the Lord puts before me.

2 comments:

kait said...

I'd be okay with that, too! West coast!

Betty said...

LOVE YOU LADY. Praying for ya too. I know God has GREAT things in-store for someone as amazing as yourself.