Wednesday, September 29, 2010

| we used to wait


i had a lot of frustrating things i wanted to write about earlier
thankfully i didn't have a computer near me.
otherwise, this would be a very annoying post about how t-o'd i got today.

thank You, Lord for sparing us all.

i also am glad i didn't post last night
fresh after i heard all the debby-downer news about my family
& how it is falling apart.

but it reminded me of the quote i wrote in the front of my bible (in high school)
it was told to me by my pastor
he said his mother told him this..
"where there is breath, there is hope"
it always stuck with me
i remember it when i get all hopeless about things (mostly my family).

the Lord pulled me right out of my pit
so, why do i think He is incapable to do that with anyone else?
our God is merciful. He has compassion. His love is a redeeming love.
He has redeemed me. & is still refining me. PTL!
Lord, forgive me for doubting You.
let me never underestimate Your power.

i have been having a hard time, but am glad i have a Lord with big ears
& wide arms.

No comments: