Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i see Your face in every sunrise.

|| as a christmas gift to my soul, i am taking an internet fast until the 26th of december.

there has been some things that have been surfacing that i need to fervently ask the Lord to help me out with, and unless i am google-ing “how to get rid of sin in your life”, the internet is going to be of no help.

so, if you think of it, i’d love and appreciate the prayer support. i always need it.

| | |

also, i stood in my mirror for about five-ten minutes today. staring at my pupils. the sun had just hit my window at this time & my mirror is at the perfect spot to melt someone into a puddle if you are not careful (due to reflected sunlight). so, i went into the shadows, into the sun, into the shadow, into the sun. staring at my pupils dilate, undilate. big, small. it was amazing. how incredible & beautiful is our Maker?

may the Lord of heaven, the Creator of the universe continue to reveal His love to you new every day, and may you be able to sit and enjoy it, as He enjoys you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's crazy- god copied the idea of opening and closing pupils to let light in from camera aperture. What a little booger!