Tuesday, January 18, 2011

but as for me, it is good to be near God.


i have recently been doing a lot of things at work that should normally fall under other people’s responsibility. buuuuut, apparently doing tiny little things is too big. so, instead of having only twelve things to do, i now have twenty. blah. i could do without all this extra baggage.

but anyways, lets get down to the nitty gritty.

people’s doubting faith used to always sway/break me, but now it has had a different effect on me; deep deep pain in my heart. it almost literally breaks my heart to hear my friends talk about their recent disbelief in Christ, and His saving blood. not that they have never believed and still don’t, but that they once claimed to have stock in It, but now something has turned them away from Life Everlasting. i wept over a friend’s recent loss of faith, and it left me feeling so so thankful that the Lord has allowed my tiny heart to continue to grab ahold of Him.

oh Lord, continue to do Your work. in Your time. Lord, i am not eloquent with my words, i can not save anyone. Lord, continue to grow my heart strong & rooted in You.


|| psalm 73 ||

No comments: